The Lease Purchase Program gives you a better option than to face high mortgage rates and fees.
Our Lease Purchase program helps families avoid the inflexible rules set by banks and insurers allowing you to refinance your existing home should you be trapped, facing Power of Sale or even Foreclosure; or become new homeowner. If any of the following apply to you…we CAN help!
- Bruised Credit, collections, writs, judgments
- Consumer proposal or bankruptcy
- Business for Self, self employed
- Tax or CRA Arrears
- Facing or in Power of Sale
- Facing or in Foreclosure
- Maintenance issues with home
There Is Options when there seems to be no options available to you.
Some Highlights Of Our Program:
- Purchases starting at from 3% to 5% down, with 2% fee; 10% down with 1% fee.
- Debt settlement and consolidation to settle existing debts, writs, judgments and collections.
- In-house Credit Mentoring Program to rebuild credit
- Contracts that comply with Bank and Mortgage Insurer rules and to CAROP.
- Major urban centres throughout Canada.
- To build a higher workable down payment more acceptable to mortgage insurers, 20% of all lease cost to be credited towards down.
- Only monthly cost is lease, utilities and maintenance (no property tax, insurance).
Here is a summary of events which occur during the Rent To Own Program:
- You work with Me and Myself to find the house you want to own in the future…we do not have an inventory of houses to choose from.
- We Send It Off To The Rent To Own Underwriting department to analyze your application to ensure you can afford the Monthly Lease to Own Payment and that we can formulate a plan to get you into Home Ownership in the future. Basically we make sure we can resolve the issues that make Banks say no today. Once we are confident you can exit our program we will send you a Rent To Own Program offer for your consideration.
- If you agree to the terms of the Rent To Own Program, we then ask you to send us back a signed copy of your acceptance along with supporting documents for our review.
- Once we are satisfied your rent to own program will achieve the end goal…a successful exit…we will find a suitable Funding Partner.
- Once your Funding Partner is located, we will draft the Contracts which contain the financing details of your Lease Purchase Program.
- You “must” take these Rent to own program contracts to your lawyer to obtain Independent Legal Advice (ILA)…it is mandatory with our program.
- Once your lawyer has given the “green light” you will need to sign and return the contracts.
- The Real Estate contracts are then signed between the Seller of the Property and your Funding Partner…remember…your Funding Partner will actually buy the house on your behalf and you sign contracts to become the future Home Owner using our Rent To Own Program
- We close…you move in and we start working on the “Exit Strategy” put in place before you were approved your Rent To Own Program
Contact Jim to see how we can help make YOU a home owner sooner than later; Email Right Now: JimAmitofski@SoldWithJim.com