Real Estate Investing
Wednesday Nov 29th, 2017Share
Real Estate investing is a key to successful portfolio in long term and short term Networth. Depending on your needs and wants there are many key places to buy and hold or buy and sell with a great return on investment. This form of wealth creation, which is attached to a physical asset, is a stable form of investment with the right plan put into place. You are sure to come out a winner, but you need to take the first step and armed with the right information.
In my opinion if there is a location you are looking to invest then East of Toronto is a great place to do this. With the growth so far and the continued growth in the near future cities like Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, and even Newcastle are great placves to start your search. The double digit growth - about eight per cent more than Toronto from 2015 to 2016. The price in Durham region still is far more reasonable then Toronto. With all the new development happening in the servicese area this place is on the cusp of major expansion. On top of the appreciation of price and rising population this is a GREAT area for investors to be in.
There are many reasons to invest in real estate. A few key points is as follows:
- Passive Income for the life you hold on the property.
- Increased cash flow with your short term or long term planning.
- Real Estate is a renewable source of capital.
- Real Estate helps with wealth creation.
- Real Estate is a hedge against inflation.
- Real Estate Asset class diversification leads to long term stability.
- You can use the cycles of Real Estate Market to your advantage.
- Leverage your Mortgage Financing, Investment Capital, and Your Time to Maximize returns.
- Depending on your accounting system; there is tax advantages that will be made.
So if you are looking to invest in either a short or long term, real estate has and always will be a great investment; depending on your short and long term goals the right real estate advisor will be the key to your success. And if you want to know the next big place...look NO farther then Durham Region.
As always I can be reached by phone at 905-903-0012 or Email me any questions: JimAmitofski@SoldWithJim.com